JOIN US ON MISSION!
God is growing our team at Our Lady of Good Counsel Parish School (OLGC) here in Plymouth, MI in order to accomplish a bold mission: offering life-changing encounters with Jesus and equipping leaders to transform the culture. We are called to foster holiness and serve as a center of evangelization and discipleship for students, families, and faculty.
PRINCIPAL JOB OPENING
Thank you for your interest in joining our community! For those interested in applying, the Search Committee is eager to receive and review the following documents from applicants:
1. A cover letter that offers an explanation of intent as well as a statement of faith that describes your journey of your relationship with God.
2. A resume that includes Education Degree/Certification, Educational Background, Leadership Roles, References.
3. A letter of good standing from the applicant’s pastor.
ADDITIONAL OPEN POSITIONS
STEP 1: DISCERNMENT
STEP 2: REVIEW OUR OPEN JOB DESCRIPTIONS
STEP 3: APPLY!
You will be notified if you are invited to an interview.
- Located in the heart of downtown Plymouth – prime location to Unleash the Gospel!
- We use the Encounter, Grow, Witness evangelization model.
- All classes visit our school chapel for “chapel time” each week in addition to Mass each week.
- We have provided a sound Catholic and academic foundation for over 70 years.
- In 2018, OLGC received a fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit with the revealing of a bold new mission to offer a life-changing encounter with Jesus and equip leaders to transform the culture.
- Enrollment continues to grow as word spreads about our great school! 2021-2022 enrollment will be over 400 students!
- 66% of OLGC teachers and staff have a masters degree or higher.
- We uniquely offer Level I and II (PreK3-3rd grade) Catechesis of the Good Shepherd.