Thank you for supporting OLGC Parish School by selling your family’s 7 Cash Raffle Tickets! Need ideas for how to sell tickets?
- Ask 3-5 neighbors
- Call extended family members
- Ask 3-5 people at a fall sports game
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the Crusader Fall Bash & Cash Raffle?
The Crusader Fall Bash & Cash Raffle (formally Auction & Gala) is our parish school’s largest fundraiser of the year. This fun filled evening consists of dinner, dancing, a live and silent auction and raffle! It is a party celebrating our parish school.
What is the purpose of the Crusader Fall Bash & Cash Raffle?
The Crusader Fall Bash & Cash Raffle is the largest fundraiser for the parish school for the year. It is a fun-filled evening honoring the mission and spirit of OLGC Parish School. We are raising money to support our new mission: We exist to offer a life-changing encounter with Jesus and equip leaders to transform the culture. The money raised will support our school’s strategic plan in the following ways:
- Implementation of Leader in Me (leaderinme.org)
- Supplemental resources for curriculum and instruction (all academics including religious education)
- Training and tools for teachers to prepare students with the college, career, and life-readiness necessary to thrive in the 21st century
- Flexible seating and technology that enable collaborative group work and encourage engagement
- Staff and student appreciation
The auction provides the funds necessary to support a variety of vital needs, including academic programs and campus needs, scholarship funds for those families needing assistance with tuition and to provide continued educational advancements as our children develop spiritually and academically. Previously funds from the event have been used to reimburse teachers for supplies they buy, new lockers for the junior high, microscopes and storage cabinets for the science lab, updating the school entryway, an annual contribution of $15,000 to the Volbrecht Tuition Assistance Program, new touch boards for the classrooms, and much more.
What is the Cash Raffle?
Purchasing Cash Raffle tickets are a great way to support the parish school. Each purchased ticket will be entered into a raffle drawing (to be pulled the night of the event). Cash Raffle prizes are $3500, $1250, and $750. For more information contact Stephanie Camalo at email@example.com.
Do Cash Raffle tickets allow me into the event?
No, you need to purchase tickets for the Crusader Fall Bash separately. There are tickets starting at $50/person…that includes a strolling dinner, open bar & dancing. There will be silent and live auction also. Use the above link to purchase your tickets or contact Stephanie Camalo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can attend? (Adult Night Only)
This event is open to all adults. Any adult who would like to support Our Lady of Good Counsel Parish School, it’s teachers, students, and families is invited to purchase tickets and attend this fun filled evening.
Why should I attend the event and what should I wear?
The Crusader Fall Bash will be a nice night out. There will be great food, good music, good company, and you may even win a few auction items or the Cash Raffle prize. The best reason to attend is that by attending you are helping our children and school. The dress code is snappy casual, jeans & a nice top or a dress. It is not fancy but if you’d like to be fancy, you may.
How can I get involved?
This event takes a village of volunteers to bring it to fruition. There are many volunteer opportunities and many ways to help! Please contact Stephanie Camalo at email@example.com if you would like to help. Our biggest task is to acquire donated raffle items!
Where do the raffle and auction items come from?
You! The raffle and auction items come from donations made & acquired by OLGC families, alumnae and the auction acquisition committee. Donating your tickets, services, products, etc. are a great way to promote you and your business. Lots of donations may be applicable for tax deduction also, you just need to check. Most importantly, you will be contributing to our parish school’s biggest fundraising event!
What are some ideas for auction item donations?
- Sporting events – Tickets, suites, memorabilia, player meetings/experiences
- Theater events – DSO, Fox, Fisher tickets to events
- Getaways – Timeshare? Cottage? Know anyone to donate a weekend away?
- Golf-Events, items, getaways, day out
- Service-related items- Examples are house cleaning, fall yard clean-up, duct cleaning, Thanksgiving dinner prepared, etc.
- Products – Product baskets such as body care baskets, coffee baskets, toy baskets, Thirty-One, jewelry, purses, etc.
- Kid’s parties
- Exercise packages-You or your studio could donate services or classes.
- Anything else you can think of!
Who should I contact if I have an item donate?
Donating items to this event is a great way to promote you and your business and may be applicable for tax deduction. Please contact Stephanie Camalo at firstname.lastname@example.org with donations and turn your donated item(s) into the school’s office.