STEADFAST IN MISSION
We are steadfast in mission at OLGC school, ensuring the formation of our children for generations to come. As we continue to spiritually and academically form our children, we have a plan for advancement of our mission for the 2022-2023 School Year.
The two major initiatives underway are:
1. Our Plan for Enrollment Management and Program Development.
2. Our Principal Search.
Consult this webpage for continued updates and how you can partner with us on mission.
“Be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord. 1 Cor 15:58”
UPDATES ON OUR EXPANSION & PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- Assess Current Building Space and Enrollment Data
- Discern Next Steps in a Proposed Move of the Pre-K and Young 5’s Program
- Develop Implementation Plan for 2023-2024
UPDATES ON OUR PRINCIPAL SEARCH
Goal of This Committee: Driven by the Holy Spirit, this team will lead the process to attract, assess and identify the next principal, seeking someone who is proudly Catholic and sent to continue the mission of OLGC School.
- Establish Job Posting and Search Strategies
- Set Hiring Criteria: based on community survey results
- Develop Rubrics of Evaluation
- Form Interview Panels with parents, teachers and parishioners
A survey will be coming out in January to gain your input!