2020-2021 SCHOOL TUITION RATES
IN PARISH TUITION
- 1 Child – $5,414
- 2 Children – $10,284
- 3+ Children – $14,603
PRE-K 3 TUITION
- Tuesday/Thursday – $1,900
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday – $2,500
OUT OF PARISH TUITION
- 1 Child – $6,322
- 2 Children – $12,642
- 3+ Children – $18,964
PRE-K 4 TUITION*
- 1 Child (Half Day) – $3,570
- 1 Child (Full Day) – $5,828
STUDENT FEES PER CHILD*
Technology – $150
Facilities – $75
Testing – $50
TOTAL FEES: $275/child
Effective for the 2020-2021 school year, OLGC will cap tuition at the payment of 3 children. In addition, if your family has 4 or more children enrolled and one is in Pre-K, you will receive a 40% discount on the Pre-K tuition rate.
*Additional Activity Fee is collected for all 8th grade students
*Tuition for Pre-K 4 includes all fees and art, gym, library, music, and Spanish elective classes.
We recognize the decision to pursue and fund a Catholic education is one which requires considerable sacrifice but is also a decision that provides great opportunity to unleash the Gospel within families.
Our goal is to ensure that any Catholic family seeking an excellent Catholic education for their children at OLGC can have one. To that end financial assistance is offered to families through two programs, the Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance Program and OLGC’s Vollbrecht Fund.
Tuition Assistance Process
Families who would like to be considered for tuition assistance and support through the Vollbrecht Fund must follow the process below:
- Step 1: Apply for the Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance fill out the application attached to the FACTS website. There is a $30 online application fee. Being denied financial assistance by the AOD will not exclude you from being considered for the OLGC Vollbrecht Fund.
- Step 2: In order to be considered for additional support through the OLGC Vollbrecht Fund, the AOD application must first be submitted. To apply for tuition assistance through OLGC fill out the online Vollbrecht application by clicking the button below. Tuition assistance through Vollbrecht will be considered on a financial need basis. Families who receive tuition assistance are expected to give back to the parish/school in time and talent.
About the Vollbrecht Fund
The Marguerite Vollbrecht Fund was established in 1985 in order to help spread the Gospel. One of those ways is through Catholic Education. Marguerite Vollbrecht lived with her husband in Plymouth and was a faithful member of OLGC. They had no children, so before she died she established a foundation and contributed a large sum of money to OLGC as well as other Catholic institutions to assist young people in receiving a Catholic Education. Through the generosity of OLGC Parishioners and OLGC School fund raising we are able to continue Marguerite Vollbrecht’s legacy of spreading the Gospel through financial assistance to those in need.
To make a donation to the OLGC Parish School Vollbrecht Fund, click here.