2021-2022 SCHOOL TUITION RATES
K-8 IN PARISH TUITION
- 1 Child – $5,685
- 2 Children – $10,695
- 3+ Children – $15,041
K-8 OUT OF PARISH TUITION
- 1 Child – $6,638
- 2 Children – $13,148
- 3+ Children – $19,533
PRE-K 3 TUITION
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday (FULL DAY) – $3,950
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday (HALF DAY) – $2,600
- Tuesday/Thursday (FULL DAY) – $2,900
- Tuesday/Thursday (HALF DAY) – $1,900
PRE-K 4 TUITION
- Monday-Friday (FULL DAY) – $5,900
- Monday-Friday (HALF DAY) – $3,600
* $125 non-refundable application fee for each student.
* $250 non-refundable enrollment deposit for each student to hold a place in the class. This deposit will be applied toward tuition.
* $285 non-refundable student fee for each student in grades K-8.
* $100 non-refundable student fee for each student in grade Pre-K 4.
* Additional Activity Fee collected for all 8th grade students.
OLGC caps tuition at the payment of 3 children. In addition, if your family has 4 or more children enrolled and one is in Pre-K, you will receive a 40% discount on the Pre-K tuition rate.
We recognize the decision to pursue and fund a Catholic education is one which requires considerable sacrifice but is also a decision that provides great opportunity to unleash the Gospel within families.
Our goal is to ensure that any Catholic family seeking an excellent Catholic education for their children at OLGC can have one. To that end financial assistance is offered to families through two programs, the Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance Program and OLGC’s Vollbrecht Fund.
Tuition Assistance Process
Families who would like to be considered for tuition assistance and support through the Vollbrecht Fund must follow the process below:
- Step 1: Apply for the Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance beginning on January 22, 2021. There is a $30 online application fee. Deadlines to apply are April 30 for the first round of awards and June 30 for the second round of awards. Being denied financial assistance by the AOD will not exclude you from being considered for the OLGC Vollbrecht Fund. More information about the program can be found below:
- Step 2: In order to be considered for additional support through the OLGC Vollbrecht Fund, the AOD application must first be submitted. To apply for tuition assistance through OLGC fill out the online Vollbrecht application by clicking the button below. Tuition assistance through Vollbrecht will be considered on a financial need basis. Families who receive tuition assistance are expected to give back to the parish/school in time and talent.
About the Vollbrecht Fund
The Marguerite Vollbrecht Fund was established in 1985 in order to help spread the Gospel. One of those ways is through Catholic Education. Marguerite Vollbrecht lived with her husband in Plymouth and was a faithful member of OLGC. They had no children, so before she died she established a foundation and contributed a large sum of money to OLGC as well as other Catholic institutions to assist young people in receiving a Catholic Education. Through the generosity of OLGC Parishioners and OLGC School fund raising we are able to continue Marguerite Vollbrecht’s legacy of spreading the Gospel through financial assistance to those in need.
To make a donation to the OLGC Parish School Vollbrecht Fund, click here.